Looking to pick up a new car and have nine thousand dollars?
Then maybe you should give this 97 328is strong consideration because even if it didn’t have an Active auto c30 intercooled and water cooled fully rebuilt super charger setup it would be a steal.
I’ve seen this car around a couple of times and it would be a damn shame if it just sat in a garage on fire and theft for the rest of it’s days.
If you are interested mods/maintenance list, pictures, and contact info lay below.
97 328IS, motor is in good shape, it has about 271k on it, and it has been well maintained all its life it seems. Car has no rust anywhere really… previous owner had it painted and everything was done properly… all the window and sunroof weatherproofing redone
- Active auto c30 inter cooled supercharger, with water alcohol injection, Freshly rebuilt in 2009, works flawlessly
- Active auto tuned
- S52 cams
- M50 intake manifold
- 3:38 rear diff
- Dinan exhaust (sounds incredible)
- Carbonio CF intake custom fit to work with charger
- M3 front and rear bumpers, mirrors, side skirts and mouldings, + m3 lip spoiler ltw splitters (are not on now)
- Great condition seats
- Blacked out grills + clears (included are amber ones)
- Asa ar1 wheels 18×8, 18×9, with yokohama sdrive 80% tread left
- Fenders are rolled so the car comes with 25mm h&r spaces in the back and 15mm in the front
- H&R race springs and bilstien sport shocks
- Brembo crossed drilled rotors with pbr pads installed summer 2009
- Car was painted in 2010 by autopia, the paint is immaculate, all the window and sunroof waterproofing was changed.
- Recently bought a mp3 deck with USB connection, and the color matches the interior (has 30 options of color)
- MA audio 5 channel 1600rms amp, Rockford forstage front speakers
- 6000k hids…foglights, etc. list goes on.
- (rear speakers need to be swapped)
The car is very fast AA rates the kit at 300hp to the crank on a stock 328 motor, the car is easily making well over that with water alcohol and the other upgrades
Also in summer 2009:
- new camshaft sensor
- new o2 sensor
- replaced tie rod assembly
- Spark plugs
- coolant changed 2010 as well
- tranny oil changed last summer
- rear diff oil, fuel filter done 2 summers ago
- New vanos unit installed
- New clutch fan installed
- Oil change with lubro moly 5w30 synthetic…every 4000km…
- Supercharger rebuilt by superchargerrebuilds.com.